Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ella's Big Week

Ella loves to play under our ping pong table.
Such a tease.....this is her "I won't smile," smile!
Ella loves to build "castles" out of our kitchen table and chairs.


Ella is a very happy girl. Last week was a big week for Ella. She started dance. She started Kindermusik.....and she went to the dentist. When the dentist told us she had 2 cavities I was shocked!!! I have only had 2 cavities in my whole life and I am 31 years old. Ella is only 2 and she has the same number of cavities as me!!! Ah! So yesterday, J took her to have them filled (yes, I was too scared to take her). Being the happy and brave girl that she is, Ella left with a smile and came home with a smile. No tears, all grins. (She was most excited about getting to ride in Daddy's car). Ellla....you are brave! You are always ready for the next adventure and a good example to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment