Friday, February 12, 2010

Love our Kathryn Lauren

Kate with all of her Valentines from school.
She is convinced she is going to marry Slater, one of her friends.
Slater and Kater.
Kate and Ella and their lovely manicures. This was Ella's first time to the nail salon. Kate showed her exactly what to do. Ella choose pink with a purple flower and Kate choose silver polish with a pink flower. Pretty girls!


Kate is very loving and is always showing love. One day I was having a hard day....Kate came and gave me a hug. "Mom, we're always going to be your kids. We're always going to love you." She taught me an important lesson that day. She loves cuddle time with Mom, and says, "Time for my hugs and my kisses" (and gives me a hug and a kiss). Then Kate will say, "Time for your hugs and your kisses" (and she waits for me to give her a hug and a kiss). We love you Kate. Thank's for being so loving and so easy to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment