Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Birthday

It was a Happy Birthday!
I had the best Birthday!!!
32 feels great so far!
We decided to stay in Midway for the whole week,
so I woke up in Midway.
My Dad and sisters took me out for breakfast,
while my Mom watched the kids!
It was a lot of fun being with my Dad and Amy and Emily!
Spending time together talking and laughing,
was the best present you could have given!
Thank you!!!

J had a work golf event at Wasatch Golf Course in Midway, so I took the girls to lunch and shopping in Park City! J met up with us, and we shopped some more!!!
On the way back from Park City,
we picked up Chinese and had dinner and presents back at home!
Favorite Presents:
3 homemade bracelets from Abby that each say "MOM"
Roomba Vacuum, jewelry, perfume, clothes!
As well as lots of things for the new house!
Thank you everyone for making my Birthday so memorable and fun!
It was a perfect day! I loved every minute of it!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lori! I hope you had a wonderful day!
    You'll have to let me know if that robot vacuum of yours really works.
    Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Sounds like a fun week. We'll sure miss you guys when you move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great birthday! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Lori!
    Love your blog!
    Diana H.

    ReplyDelete