Saturday, October 8, 2011

Lucy - 7 1/2 Months

Give Me Five
This week Lucy learned how to give five.
It is her new favorite game.
Lucy waving goodbye to the Bumbo chair.
Lucy is graduating from her Bumbo chair, and giving it back to
Spencer for his turn to learn how to sit!
Lucy took her first crawling steps.
She lifting her knee and moved for the first time Friday night.
I am kind of sad! Each stage brings excitement and a little sadness.
I never want any of my babies to grow up!!!
Lucy's first and last taste of jello.
In all 8 years of being a Mom, this was by far the messiest mess to clean up.
Jello on the carpet, jello in her diaper, and all over her hair.
She looked like Rudolph with her red nose.
Lucy Grace was so red, the bath water even turned red.
Goodbye jello. Hello bread and other clean finger foods!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Jello is a mess! Now you know. :) I bet Lucy loved it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big she's getting! So cute!

    ReplyDelete