Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lucy - 11 Months



.January
Things I have noticed about Lucy this month....
Her hair is growing in thick and beautiful!
She has 3 teeth as of January 31.
She loves to empty out drawers and sort laundry....her way!
She can say "da da".
She is a Daddy's girl! She loves and calls out to her Dad!
Favorite movie: Little People
Favorite Book: Halloween Time
Favorite Fingerplay: This Little Piggy
Favorite Song: Sunbeam

Lucy likes to fly the tiny remote control helicopter.
She is surprisingly good at it!
Our Little Pianist
Who wants to take a bath?
We have been singing the Derrick bath song since Abby was a baby!
Last night the bath water was running for Kate and Ella to take baths.
I was taking Lucy to bed and she practically leaped out of my arms and into the tub!
James caught her. I held out my arms for her to come back to me and she shook her head "no"!
It was the cuttest thing ever. Of course, we let her join in the fun! She LOVES baths!
Her hair is long enough for pigtails,
which makes for some adorable bedhead!
Lucy loves a party.
Nathan & Olivia came over last week for a late night.
The first time Nathan met Lucy he said, "How much for the baby?"
Over the past year Lucy has become their adopted sister. :)
Nathan thinks that he and Lucy look like twins with their hair.
"From the back it is hard to tell if it is me, or Lucy, " Nathan says with a smile.
He calls her "my whoosy (Lucy)"! So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment