Thursday, August 9, 2012

Silver Lake

 Today was one of my favorite days.
I took my favorite 4, to one of my favorite places.
 We packed a picnic.  I let each of the girls make their own lunches.
Ella made this bag to put all of the food in:
She wrote on the bag
"We Love Mom"
Made my day!!!





 We always love the Mickey Mouse on the mountain.
It makes us want to go to Disneyland.
During the summers of 1997 and 1998
I was a camp counselor at Brighton Girls Camp.
I use to run around Silver Lake early in the mornings with 
some of the other counselors.
One morning I turned a corner and there was a moose just 2 feet away from me.
I showed the girls the spot today and they were scared
they were going to see a moose too! :)
I love their expressions!
Ella made herself at home and found a stage
in the mountains!
I love you girlies!
I am glad that Kate didn't get eaten by a chipmunk,
Lucy didn't chase the ducks into the lake,
Ella survived the flying bugs,
and that Abby could share my rockin' cup holder with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment