Thursday, January 31, 2013

Creative Kids

Creativity runs strong in the Derrick family.
 Books, Books and more books.
Kate and Ella make books just like these everyday....
sometimes 7 books a day.
We go through a lot of paper and staples these days!
 Kate and I have a journal of letters going back and forth.
She writes me, I write her.  Her notes are always so sweet
and add sunshine to my life.  I love this poem she wrote.
 Abby is apart of a book club with a bunch of her friends.
This week she came home with some fun bookmarks she made.
Abby LOVES to read and has really enjoyed being apart of a book club.
 Kate made this disco ball.
She thinks we need a "real" disco ball,
but for now this will have to do. 
I often find notes like this around the house.
Good reminders for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment