Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Lori's 35th Birthday

I am one of those crazy people who likes their Birthdays.
I had a wonderful day!!
James took the day off work.  He made
European Scones for breakfast....complete with lemon peel. 
I was so impressed.
Then we snuck away for a morning bike ride....
just the two of us.

We spent the afternoon at Lagoona Beach.
The Outrigger was the favorite slide of the day.

   The girls had swim lessons in the morning,
and dance lessons in the afternoon.
We enjoyed The Mandarin for dinner
and Cheesecake and presents in the evening. 
 James and the girls had a beach theme going
for my Birthday complete with signs, and the cutest tiny
beach balls.  I like the Lifeguard!!!
 I loved the theme!
 To go along with the theme, I got a snow cone machine,
new swim suit, as well as clothes, bike rack, books,
sound speaker.
I love my family.  Thanks for the wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment