Saturday, September 7, 2013

LOTOJA

LOTOJA 
September 7,  2013 Finisher!!! 
3 States ~ 206 Miles ~ 1 Day
The night before the race, we stayed in Logan.
Bike prep time and filling the coolers.
The morning of the race. 
James, Mike and Dan ready to ride.
 Starting Line 6:12 am
So exciting....to see them start.
Abby, Morgan and I were the Support Crew.
Cheering them on...and feeding them along the way.
James and Mike at Alpine Feed Zone.
We were able to watch the guys ride between
Afton and Alpine.  It was so fun to spot them.
Finish Line ~ YAY!!
Strong finish ending in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
 James - Dan - Mike


 Matt - James
 Way to go!  We are so proud of you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - so fun! I didn't know you were a fellow blogger. I am guilty of the same thing (only I haven't told any of our Utah peeps -I kind of keep it a secret :) But since you showed me yours I'll show you mine :) dehnerfam.blogspot.com
    I love the first picture of James holding the bike up. SO AWESOME! What would they have done without you. You deserve a medal too! Thanks for all the pictures. You're the best! Way to go boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! seriously amazing!

    You are an awesome support crew too plus adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete