Thursday, July 17, 2014

Happy 36th Birthday to Me

 Happy 36th Birthday to me....
 This year marks 20 years since
James took me on our first date, on my 16th Birthday.
 We went back to Grappa in Park City.
This is the same resturant we went to 20 years ago.
This is the very room we ate in.

We enjoyed a nice romantic dinner....just the two of us!

Afterwards we went on a drive over Guardsmen Pass,
just like we did 20 years ago.
James surprised me withe beautiful diamond earings.
The next day we celebrated with the kids.
James took the day off of work,
and we went to Seven Peaks in Provo.
 The theme of my Birthday was Purple Princess.
James & the girls came up with it.
 For breakfast James made,
mini purple muffins, purple milk & eggs.
I love the fresh flowers, purple rose petals,
and purple tealights.
  We spent the day going down waterslides
and swimming.
 I love this guy!
 Abby lost a tooth on my Birthday!  
  Everyone got a new purple shirt.
So cute....since purple is my favorite color.
They surprised me with purple jewlery and a tiara.
 We ended the day with strawberry cheescake.
My favorite.  I love my wonderful family.
Thanks for making my Birthday so great!

1 comment: