Thursday, October 9, 2014

October Bliss

I LOVE FALL!! 
Here are a few of the things we 
have enjoyed so far this October as a family.
James had to go to San Diego for a week for 
work....so we enjoyed driving his car while he was gone.
Lucy thinks the arm rest makes a perfect carseat.
Lucy
Lucy has become my little buddy. We
have so much fun together.
We went back to Gardner Village...again...
and this time she rode a pony to see the witches.

Lucy made this beautiful October Calendar at Preschool.
We went to Pack's Pumpkin patch with
Lucy's Preschool.
Here are Lucy's Preschool friends.
Lucy sleeps with all of her princesses
every night.  It is so cute how she tucks them
all in by herself.
  Ella

Ella danced at the new
Odessey Elementary in Woods Cross.
She did a great job and loved performing in the assembly.

Ella is really enjoying her dance class.



It has been a warm October.
Swimming with Adelaide.
 Ella is into projects and paper.
She makes bags, purses, envelopes,
books and is so creative. 
Ella joined the Oak Hills Running Club.
She earns prizes for running. She earned this cool
bracelet for running several miles.
 Ella is enjoying the harvest.  She picked grapes
and raspberries in our backyard, and apples from
the Doxey's tree.  We made applesauce from her labors.
Kate
Kate has gotten really into pendants
and sports teams and mascots, thanks to her
team teacher Mr. Cassler.
Kate's dream is to go to Stanford.
She earned this tiny Stanford helmet.
A very happy day for Kate.
 Abby
Abby worked really hard on her book report.
She drew a timeline with amazing pictures
for the book Messenger.
She spent a couple of hours every day for a week.
It turned out AMAZING!
 Abby has her Dad's artistic genes.
My walking buddy.
FAMILY
We enjoyed General Conference Weekend.
On Priesthood night I took the girls to Zupas in Lehi,
and shopping at the Lehi Outlets.
They each picked out a new pair of jeans. 
I feel so grateful to be the mother of these 4 beauties!
James went to Priesthood Session with his Dad & brothers.
The girls always love our traditional Conference Packets.
Lucy loved dancing to the Mo Tab.  So cute.
The kids loved looking for Mr. Wheadon,
(their school librarian who sings in the choir).
  Kate played with my hair while we listened
to Conference.  I am so impressed with
how well she did my hair.  I loved all of the styles
she came up with.  

Emily & I took my Mom to lunch
at Archibalds at Garnder Village for her Birthday.
I love my Mom & sisters!

The girls have been getting ready for their art show.

No comments:

Post a Comment