Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Happy 37th Birthday James

 Happy Birthday James!!
(He gets more and more handsome each year!)
This past year James and I have been into werewolf shows.
We love watching Grimm and Teen Wolf....
so I surprised James with a warewolf Birthday!
(He was surprised and a little creeped out.)
Kate refused to eat on the alpha red eye,
fang teeth plates. He He.
Ella embraced the fun!

Every present James opened with his teeth.
The kids loved it! Scary Dad!
I was so excited to get this t-shirt for James. Sucess.
The kids were excited to get him a kadama.
James took the day off of work for his Birthday.
We spent the morning at the Apple Store. We bought
James a new iPAD mini 3. After a nap and a bike tune up,
we had take out from Texas Roadhouse.
At his request I made a homemade apple pie....I guess to
go with his new apple iPad.
Fun day with a fun guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment