Friday, June 19, 2015

Week 2 of Summer Fun

It has been another fun week.
This week Abby has been at Girls Camp.
We have missed her, 
and can't wait to hear about her fun week
at Heber Valley Girls Camp.
Here are some of the highlights of our week.
Swimming Lessons with Meg
The girls are becoming such great swimmers.
Megan is such a great teacher!
 The girls loved being able to swim everyday this week.
We enjoyed a walk & a picnic along the Lagoon Trail.

HIKING
 I have a new calling.  I am the Activity Days
leader for the 8-9 year olds in our ward. I LOVE it!
 I get Katers!!
 I get to work with Jan Clinger. We took the girls on
a hike on the Holbrook Trail.   
 Ella cleaned her room! It looks AMAZING!!
I love my dimple girl!
 
Cute Cousins
Allie just had a new baby, Mya. 
We had Sadie & Adi over to play for the afternoon. 
 James is enjoying his busy, adventurous,
calling in The Bishopbric.
I followed him around last Sunday
and was amazed at all the things he does.
He had to be 3 places at once every hour.
I admire his willingness to serve with a smile.
He did the sharing time for Primary and talked about the
Holy Ghost using a flashlight, seashell, and ear phones. 
He did a really good job! I am so glad this guy is mine!
 We made cookies! The cutest little chefs! 
 
Cousin Alex came over to play.
It was another fun week! I love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment