Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Week 6 of Summer Fun

It has been another fun week.
 The big news this week is that Ella
had 6 inches cut off her hair.
She looks so cute with her new haircut!
 BEFORE
AFTER 
   Mommy Allo gave us tickets to the Pioneer Celebration.
We sat 8 rows behind President Monson.
You can see his head. :-)
It was a wonderful concert.
We met the Eversheds at Seven Peaks. 
Swim Buddies
  It was a perfect summer day.

 We went to visit James at work.
SFS recently moved to a new building.
It is beautiful! We love his new office.
 We met James for lunch.
We pretended to be tourists for the day.
 We went to the Utah Travel Information Center.
 We toured our State Capitol.
 I am so grateful for the Freedom we have in this
country and in this state. I hope I can help my
girls appreciate all of the blessings
we enjoy from living in this country.

Earlier this week we went to $1 Tuesdays
to see Megamind! Love my favorite four!

No comments:

Post a Comment