Monday, October 12, 2015

October Fun

We had a fun Halloween Activity Days.
We made invitations for our upcoming
Mother Daughter Activity.
Costumes ~ witches brew ~crafts
 I love my calling
as Activity Days Leader.
 Lulu and I met James at City Creek one day for lunch.
  Abby started basketball.  Her games are
at the Rec, Center. The girls loving playing
on the climbing wall.
 The Bahr's opened their new Dental Office.
They had a huge kickoff party
with food trucks, face painting and a live band.
Ella ~ The Bear
Abby ~ The Tiger
Lucy ~ The Butterfly 
Ella is loving Fall Soccer. We have games 
every Saturday at Mueller Park. She is amazing. 
 I kidnapped Lucy one day
and took her to meet Spencer at Jungle Jims.
 Cousin Fun 

 We went to Thankgiving Point
& Dinosaur Museum.
James and I have been going
on bike ride dates. I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment