Monday, December 21, 2009

Good Friends

Melissa, Krystelle, Me and Marykate.


I love my friends! We have several wonderful friends, one of whom I often get mistaken. Over the years we have been friends, we have been able to laugh at how many people confuse me and Marykate. On occasion, one of Marykate's kids will grab my leg or I will get complimented on how handy my husband is, and on the beautiful new deck we are adding onto our home. Most of the time it makes for a great laugh.

We have now been in our house and in the neighborhood 4 1/2 years. So you would think people would know there are two of us, by now. However, just yesterday I went to pick up Kate from her primary class. Her teacher told me how excited she is to have Sylvi (Marykate's daughter) next year in her class. I kindly asked her if she knew where Kate was.

All that really matters is that our husbands don't get us mixed up! So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment