Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tooth Tales


Abby lost her first tooth right around her 6th Birthday. In fact, we were celebrating her Birthday at a party at Grammy and Papa J's house. When Papa J heard there was a loose tooth, he first pulled out the floss. No luck. So he went for the pliers. He yanked the tooth, and tears followed. Abby was super brave. The pliers were HUGE!!!











Needless to say.....the second tooth has been loose and dangling in Abby's mouth for at least a month now. Fear has kept Abby from letting anyone near her mouth. Earlier this week I asked Abby what I could give her in exchange for letting me pull out her tooth. She said I could try to pull her tooth out if I gave her $93. Tough bargainer. I tried and failed. Well today....she was running around with her cousins and it fell out of her mouth. We found it on the basketball floor. The best way to lose a tooth ever! No pain! And the tooth fairy may even come tonight. I hope Abby's not disapointed if the tooth fairy only leaves $1 and not $93!

No comments:

Post a Comment