Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hire Kate

Kate's Bake Sale
Cookies $.25

Kate would really like a pillow pet! Everyday she recites the TV commercial to me.
They cost $20. Her Birthday is in August, and I told her that we will get her one for her birthday, if that is what she really wants. She thinks August is too far away! So, Kate made me a sign which reads, "Hire Kate...I can bake cupcakes, or cookies. I take really good pictures."

Today Kate had a Bake Sale. She made cookies and sold them.
She made $3.00. Way to go Kate!

The hardest part Kate has told me is not going to be earning the money, rather "choosing just one" just like the commercial says!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Jameson too wants one of these. It's amazing what commercials they seem to be drawn to...like Debbie Meyer's Green Bags? What's that all about? You have 3 bright, darling daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids totally want one of these too! They are a bit pricey... I'm thinking birthday, Christmas, etc. I found Amazon has the best deals on pillow pets. I love the bake sale idea.

    ReplyDelete