Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 21

On The 21st day of December, Christmas gave to me,
Christmas Candlelight dinner!

I had this great idea. A new tradition. I thought it would be fun to have a nice Christmas candlelight dinner in the dinning room. We have had our table for 3 years, and only use it when we have company. The kids had never eaten in the dinning room, until tonight! This was our first meal with just our family in the dinning room!

Since the table seats 8, each of the girls chose one doll to join us for this special occasion!
Abby and Kit dressed the same from head to toe,
crocs and all!

I have to admit that the dinner wasn 't exactly what I had envisioned!
It was a little chaotic, noisy and not as relaxing as a candlelight dinner could be!
Nevertheless, it was a fun memory! I hope to do it again!





No comments:

Post a Comment