Tuesday, December 28, 2010

La Caille - Happy 11th Anniversary

For our 11th Wedding Anniversary, my romantic husband took me to La Caille.
Cavier, lobster, lamb, and creme brulee by candlelight!
The food and the atmosphere were perfect!
We had a perfect seat next to the fireplace.
Our wedding anniversary is one of my favorite days of the year! I love this time of year! I love that we got married in the winter! There is nothing more romantic than the snow, the lights, and being snuggled up by a fire!
La Caille had lights everywhere. The archway had lights galore, the gardens were filled with lights, and every tree up the long driveway had lights. I love this volcanic light structure with steam and colors and water! It was perfectly gorgeous!
For our anniversary,
I gave J a new titanium wedding band, and he gave me a new bedroom set!
A king sized bed is the perfect gift for a 32 week pregnant wife!
Thank you babe! It was another perfect anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new bedroom set! Beautiful! I also love seeing your cute pregnant belly, you look great! I'm glad you had a great anniversary!

    ReplyDelete