Monday, January 24, 2011

35 Weeks and Counting

Today I am 35 weeks pregnant! How do I feel! Very pregnant!

It is fun to anticipate the arrival of a new baby. What will she look like? What will the delivery be like? What will her temperament be like?

The girls are so excited for their new sister.

Abby writes in her journal almost every night. She lets me read it. In her journal entry a couple of nights ago she wrote, "I am so excited for the new baby! I can hardly stand it! I am more excited for our baby than I was for Christmas!"

Kate is so excited for the baby, she even promises to change the babies diapers.....even the stinky ones! That is true love! Kate loves the show, "Good Luck Charlie." In the past week I have found Kate recording herself, just like the show, talking and giving advice to the new baby! It is the sweetest thing ever. I can't wait to watch all of the videos she has recorded and to listen to her advice!

Ella gives the baby more hugs than she gives me nowadays. She always wants to hug my tummy and give the baby kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment