Thursday, January 20, 2011

Waterford At Home

For 3 years I have driven my girls into Salt Lake to participate in the Waterford Research Program, a branch of The Waterford School in Sandy. Their computer program is amazing! It has helped Abby to excel in many areas of school, and is teaching Kate to become a wonderful reader. The program in designed for Pre-K (3 year olds) all the way through 2nd Grade (age 8).

Two months ago, Waterford announced that they would roll out Waterford Learning At Home. The same computer program that they allow our kids to use at their institute, in now available for purchase at home!!! I am thrilled!!! It is $25 a month for unlimited use! (I easily spend that much in gas alone driving back and forth to Salt Lake).

My longtime friend, Karyn, is going to come and explain this new program to me this coming Wednesday night at 7:30 at my house. I want to invite you to come and hear about the program too! 7:30-8:30 pm Wednesday, January 26. Send me a message if you are interested and I will send you my address and more info (thederricks@comcast.net). Anyone out of state who is interested can start this program as well! Let me know if you are interested and we will see you Wednesday!

I love this quote:
"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."
William Butler Yeats

2 comments:

  1. This will make your life so much easier! Olivia and Sophie love doing the program from home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come? You know my love for waterford! I want to start Iza and keep madelyn going. Please I would love to come!

    ReplyDelete