Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to me

Happy Birthday to me!
Saturday birthdays are the best!
Saturday morning the girls danced to
"Fire Burnin' On The Dance Floor"
in the Farmington Parade.
Thank's Miss Mo! This is one of our favorite traditions!
The float looked awesome with a Hawaiian theme.
Birthday lunch, only the best....
Chick-fil-A. Even the cow was there to greet us!
We headed to REI for some b-day shopping.
I got a Yakima cargo carrier. Yea!
I took the girls to ride the infamous Mall Train, while
they got the car ready to go!

We also played a while at Dinoland.
So many memories here, from the days when we lived in Draper.
(I have pictures of Abby on this tree when she was only 1 year old).
I love my 4 wonderful girls!
For dinner, James and the girls surprised me
with takeout from Texas Roadhouse...
and a yummy B.R. ice cream cake and more presents!
We put the kids to bed and watched
The Adjustment Bureau on the big screen.
The light rain made for an incredible sunset!
Thank's for a fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Lori! Looks like you had a fun day! I love Dino Land, but I don't remember the train. That must be a new thing. I also love Texas Roadhouse. Sometimes we just stop by to get their rolls and butter - delicious!

    ReplyDelete