Friday, November 18, 2011

Gratitude

GRATITUDE
This weekend my Mom and sisters and I went to Time Out For Women.
I knew it would be good...but it was AMAZING! It was just what I needed with so many great speakers. We heard from Brad Wilcox, Hilery Weeks, Michael Wilcox, Sherry Dew and others.
My favorite speaker had to be Stephanie Nielson. She is AMAZING!!!

Stephanie talked about her airplane crash in 2008 and her hard recovery.After the plane crashed it burned and she was trapped inside burning 80%of her body. She has 4 kids and is pregnant with her 5th. The greatest thing I learned from her was gratitude.Gratitude is healing her daily. She is so grateful to be able to make her kids lunches everyday, to be needed by her kids, to get to be a Mom.From her experiences I recognize how blessed
I am to have these people in my life!!!
It is an honor to drive them to their many activities! ;)
It is so much fun to see them learn and experience new things!
I love watching them love each other!

This week I am reminded of ALL the things I am so thankful for.
Most of all, I am grateful for the opportunity I have to be a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment