Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Festival of Trees

The Festival of Trees
The girls danced at the Festival of Trees and did SO great!
I was so proud of each one of them.
Oliva, Emma and Ella

SAD NEWS....
I spent hours getting the kids ready and was so busy that I remembered the camera, but forgot the battery I had charging on my desk. :(
I took these pictures with my iPhone, and would LOVE pictures and videos of the girls on stage if anyone has any they can share with me!
Abby and Kate have been with Legacy Dance for 4 years and
Ella has been dancing 2 years! Way to go girls!
We love Miss Mo!
We had so much family come to support them....
From the Derrick side, Grammy, Papa J, Aunt Trish, Amanda, Ashley & Sophia
From the Smedley side, Grandpa, Grandma, Amy, Emily, John, Will Spencer!
Wow! Thank you everyone for coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment