Thursday, May 30, 2013

Abby's 10th Birthday

 Happy Birthday to our amazing 10 year old!!
She woke up to a "Hi-Chew" Decorated door.
Before school Abby opened all of her presents.
After school we went to get Abby's ears pierced.
Abby choosing her studs.
Brother Smith, Abby's Primary teacher when she was 8,
owns The Gem Smith.  We trusted him to pierce Abby's ears.
 Beautiful Abby Jane
Birthday Party Time
 Abby has wonderful friends.
We rented the party room at 
Orange Leaf, our favorite yogurt place.
 Our double digit 10 year old!!
   Just Dance, Wipe Out, Despicable Me
After a long and fun day, I tucked Abby into bed,
and I read to her from my journal on the day that she was born
10 years ago.  It was fun to share with her my first thoughts
and feelings about what a special girl she is.
I am so lucky to be Abby's Mom! :-)
We love you Abby!

No comments:

Post a Comment