Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

I love being a Mom to the 4 greatest daughters in the world!!
  Kate made me these beauitful flowers.
Lucy gave me lots of hugs.
"Mommy Birthday", she kept saying.
 Kate painted me a beauitful card at her art class.
 Ella made me this beautiful Spring Bouquet.
 James and the girls gave me lots of books,
including my new favorite, "The Happiest Mommy Ever."
 Abby made me this beautiful framed handprint artwork
at Activity Days.
 She also made a news article about her Mom,
a book called The Bravest Women starring 
Mommy Allo, me and Abby.
 I am the luckiest Mom ever!!!
 We always split up on Mother's Day, so
James and I can each see our Mother's.
Kate and Lucy and I had dinner the Smedley's.
James, Abby and Ella went to see Grammy and Papa J.
Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment