Sunday, October 6, 2013

General Conference

Conference Weekend 
We had a wonderful visit to Temple Square.
The girls loved being so close to the temple.
 Abby and I enjoyed going to the Sunday morning
session of conference. 
We had amazing seats on the 13th row.
I loved being with Abby and loved hearing from
our Prophet and leaders.
  
The other sessions we enjoyed listening to
on the couch at home.
Treats for good listeners.
Kate took pictures of me with her new phone,
and sent over 50 texts to me during Conference.


 When Kate wasn't texting me Conference notes,
she created this three dimensional pulpit,
as well as cutouts of President Monson, 
President Uchtdorf, and President Eyring. 
So creative and so adorable!!
 The spirit was so strong that Lucy fell asleep.
I am always sad to see Conference weekend end.
I am so grateful to be a member of the church.

1 comment:

  1. How neat to go to conference! It's always fun to be with so many members in one building.

    ReplyDelete