Monday, October 28, 2013

Reflection Entries 2013

Believe ~ Dream ~ Inspire
Reflection's 2013

Living The Dream
 By Abby - 5th Grade
I like playing basketball outside in the fresh air. 
I enjoy practicing my dribbling, passing, and shooting. 
I love the feeling when I make a shot. 
That’s when I know I am improving. 
I dream of being a professional and hope I can become one. 
I believe everyone can be successful 
at what they love if they practice.
 I hope to inspire my younger sisters to 
stay active and find something they love. 



Silver Lake
By Kate - 2nd Grade
Silver Lake looks so pretty when the light reflects on the water. 
I hiked around it with my family and dreamed of painting it. 
I took a picture with a camera and painted this so I could share it ­­with others.


Princess
By Ella - Kindergarten
Everyone can be a princess. 



Unicorn Magic
By Lucy - Ms. Mommy's
Pink, Pink Pink


Believe In Yourself
Photography by Kate - 2nd Grade

My sister inspires me to take photos. I took this picture of her. 
I dream of being a photographer. I believe I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment