Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day

We woke up to lots of presents around the tree. 
Christmas Morning
Digging through the presents....
I love these adorable smiles.
So excited.
 The girls were so excited to get sparkle makeup.
They also LOVED getting perfume. Girly girls!
 Abby really wanted a basketball hoop for the
back of her bathroom door.  She was thrilled.

Ella really wanted this Doc McStuffins medical kit.
She was so happy that Santa listened.


 This was my favorite Christmas ever because of
how thoughtful the girls were.  
They were just as excited about giving
their gifts to others.  
 Abby gave me this mug so
I won't have to use her Tinkerbelle
mug.  It is the same size,
which is what I love about it. It also
has a sweet poem.
She put a lot of thought into this gift and I love it!
I was excited to surprise the girls by 
shrinking and framing some of their
artwork.  I love how they turned out!
Abby sewed this cute tooth fairy pillow for Kate. 
So cute and so thoughtful.
Lucy's favorite present was this
Minnie Mouse remote control car.
She loves anything pink,
Minnie mouse or sleeping beauty.

Abby gave Lucy this sparkle color wonder kit.
Lucy stopped opening presents and just wanted to color.


Daddy with his girls.
James was really excited to get these Smith Pivlock sunglasses
for cycling. He also got a drill, which he has needed for a while.
I was most excited to give him this picture of him cycling
on a huge canvas.  It will be fun to hang in our workout room.
I was spoiled this year.
 The girls gave me everything glow in the dark...lipstick,
hair, nail polish and even black lights. They are so
creative.  I feel a big New Year's party coming on.
James gave me jewelry and clothes. He knows me well!
 Our big present to our girls this year is a vacation 
to Disneyland. We wrapped up these letters.
At first they thought they were just their initials.
It was so fun to let them unscramble them,
 and put their letters together.
We leave in 33 days.
 WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!
Disneyland here we come!

  We enjoyed Christmas brunch with The Smedley Family.

We enjoyed Christmas evening with The Derrick extended family.
Ella was so excited to get Ana and Elsa dolls.
Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Disneyland! We went in Feb. last year and it's wonderful. Not crowed at all!! So, excited for your family!

    ReplyDelete