Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Best Mothers Day Year

Mother's Day 2015
I am so grateful to be the mother of these four amazing girls
& the wife of the most amazing husband.
Lucy made me the cutest hand print
at Preschool. I love it!

Ella made me this card and purple candle.
I love it!

Kate made me this awesome "LUCKY" necklace
and everyone gave me these beautiful roses.

Abby spent her own hard earned money to buy
me these cooking utencils.  I love the color.
 James & the girls gave me a selfie stick.
I love it!! Everywhere I went in NYC people
had these and they work great!
Abby trying out the selfie stick.
 My greatest gift was getting to spend Sunday morning in pajamas as a family.
James had fewer church meetings in the morning
because it was Mother's Day. James made 
Apple Cinnamon Breakfast cake and we spent time
with the people I love the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment