Sunday, May 10, 2015

Spring Dance Recital

Spring Dance Recital 2015
Woods Cross High School
Kate did an amazing job on her solo,
"When Will My Life Begin."



Kate's Team danced to
"Pound The Alarm"
Kate is 9 years old and on the Alls Team.
Ella's team danced to "Sassy".
Ella does amazing high kicks.
Ella's awesome toe touch.
Ella is 7 years old and on the Mini's Dance Team.

Lucy's Team danced to
"Broadway Baby."
Lucy is 4 years old, and in the Tots Class.
Mom's Dance
  For the finale we had a Mom's dance.
It was fun going to dance
practices and performing on stage together.
 Lucy and I did a dance together.
Ella and I did a dance together.
 Kate and I did a dance together. 
I loved dancing with these cuties!

 Thank you to both sets of Grandparents for coming.
A huge thanks to Ms. Mo for being
such an incredible dance teacher to our girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment