Sunday, January 17, 2016

San Diego - Day 2

We decided to do a trolley tour so we could
enjoy all of San Diego.
We started the morning here.
My handsome soilder....
I guess that makes me the nurse.
We walked around the ships at Embarcadero and the
shops at Seaport Village.
James was excited to take me to Puesto.
We had the best tacos....EVER!!
After lunch we rode over to Coronado Island.
It was super windy on the trolley. James thought
I would drop my phone taking this picture.
This was our 4th time to San Diego together 
and our 4th time renting a surrey.
It has become our tradition! I love Coronado Island!
We spent the late afternoon at the
amazing Mormon Battalion Visitors Center. 
 We ended the day with a yummy Mexican dinner
at Cafe Coyote in Old Town.
It was such a fun day together!

No comments:

Post a Comment