Monday, January 18, 2016

San Diego - Day 3

 On our 3rd Day in San Diego we decided to rent bikes
for 4 hours, We rode up to Cabrillo to this
lighthouse and had a picnic.
Cabrillo Lighthouse
This was our AMAZING view for our picnic.
I loved the waves and watching for whales.

We also rode our bikes by this cemetary.
We were here on MLK day. It was a 
humbling reminder of all the freedoms we enjoy. 
I am so grateful to live in the United States.

After lunch we rode over to Harbor Island.
We rode along this bay.
It will be a favorite memory for a long time!!
You can see San Diego and the bridge. 
It was such a fun bike ride. 
 We headed back to our hotel and relaxed in the hot tub
and sat by the pool.

I also enjoyed reading. (I finished the second book
of the Selection Series on our trip.) 
 We had an AMAZING dinner at the resturant at the Resort.
Clam Chowder, the best pork chops, and key lime pie!
I loved being with James! This was my favorite day!
We have so much fun together!

No comments:

Post a Comment