Monday, March 8, 2010

FHE

I have been so happy to see and hear the testimonies of our girls grow and expand.
Last week, Kate gave a talk in Primary about The Resurrection. She wrote the whole thing herself, and gave a wonderful talk. She was even brave enough to speak in the microphone! This coming week, Abby is going to be giving a talk about prophets in Primary. So tonight Abby prepared and gave the lesson about prophets in preparation for her upcoming talk. She was prepared with a game and an activity, and got all of us involved. She is very creative!



Kate was in charge of the FHE treat. She spent a lot of time making temple cookies. She even had the idea to use gold frosting for the Angel Moroni.

2 comments:

  1. I've always been so impressed with your girls in Primary and the things they know. Cute and smart - what a combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the temple cookies! That must be the yummy sugar cookie recipe you sent me. Now I totally want some!

    ReplyDelete