Wednesday, March 10, 2010

RS Birthday

Our wonderful ward...

We have a wonderful ward!!! I enjoy my calling as counselor in the RS Presidency, and enjoy planning activities for the sisters in our ward. I LOVE the sisters in our ward. Each sister has so much to give. Tonight we did a Gift of Love night. Our former Bishop, Bishop Mayfield spoke on gifts of love. There were 170 sisters in our ward and 55 sisters came tonight. Everyone brought a gift to exchange, that represented one of their loves. I took a luggage tag....representing that I love to travel. I received the best ever homemade candle from Kim. It smells so good. It was fun to learn about each other as we exchanged gifts. It is fun to be surrounded by such amazing women.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You're done with the big Birthday celebration! We're doing ours on March 30th, so I know how much work goes into that one night. I love the idea of exchanging gifts. I might have to steal that idea for next year. :)

    ReplyDelete