Thursday, May 13, 2010

Abby's Class Store

Abby's Class Store
I have loved volunteering in Abby's class this year!
We have a lot of fun memories. From the Winter Party to the Valentines Party, to Mrs. Byrd's shower, to Gold Medal Schools, and also helping out with the class store biweekly. I have loved every minute, I have spent with Abby at school. I love to see her at school, learning. She is such a smart girl and I love watching her confidence grow as she learns and makes new friends.
Ella has also enjoyed helping with the store. Everyone calls Ella "the mini" because they think she looks like a mini Abby.
The kids earn nickels for various things and Tonya, Henry's Mom, and I go in and help the kids count their money and choose how they want to spend it.
It has been fun getting to meet Abby's friends. She has a lot of cute friends!
It is hard to believe the school year is coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment