Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Abby Jane

Today is one of my favorite days! It is Abby's Birthday!
7 years ago she was born into our family.
7 lbs 8 oz at 10:30 am
That was one of the happiest days in our lives.
She had such a cute little head....like a little ball.

Abby has many wonderful qualities.
As school she received a Birthday book from her class. Everyone wrote something nice about her and colored her a picture.
A lot of Abby's friends said, "She is smart. She is a good listener. She can run fast!!!"

There are lots of things I love about Abby.
I love her laugh. I love her smile. I love her ability to learn and to concentrate. Abby is a good reader and she catches on to new ideas quickly. Abby is a great gymnast and a great dancer. She is obedient and helps others to be good as well.
We love you Abby!
Happy 7th Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Abby! I love you so much! I remember the day you were born too and you made me the happiest Aunt ever! You were the most beautiful baby I'd ever seen! You still are one of the most beautiful girls ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a great friend and example for Jameson. Happy Birthday Abby!

    ReplyDelete