Friday, May 14, 2010

The Capital Building

I love the capital building!
My mom grew up right behind the capital, and my cousins lived in the same house for many years. As a result, we spent a lot of time exploring the capitol grounds,
with our cousins when we were little.

Favorite Capital Memories:
We would ride bikes around the capitol, through the tunnels etc.
We would always take a turn sitting on the backs of the lions.
We did an Easter egg hunt every year in the gardens between the two largest buildings.
We would go sledding down the hills at the capital every year.
We would run freely up and down the grassy hills.

I took Kate and Ella on a walk around the capital this week.
I relived some of my favorite memories as they ran up
and down the hills and explored the many trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment