Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Monkeyface Photography

I love photographs!
I love photographs that capture memorable moments!

Today we had a 2 1/2 hour long photo shoot at
Monkeyface Photography!
I am so impressed with their newborn website:

http://www.monkeyfacephotography.com/newborn.html

I spent all day yesterday buying dresses, bows, and tutu's,
and most of today bathing the girls, blow drying hair,
and painting pretty nails!

Aunt Amanda was so nice to come along and help!
THANK YOU!!!
We had a lot of fun! The girls were SO good!
I can't wait to get the proofs!


Afterwords, we took the girls to Subzero,
for a special ice cream treat!
Love my sweet girls!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute, I can't wait to see pictures.

    O' how I miss sub zero!!! That is one of our favorite ice cream spots. Our favorite is the premium vanilla with cheesecake pieces! Holly cow, that sounds good right now.

    ReplyDelete