Sunday, March 27, 2011

Our Mature Little Abigail


I am reminded all of the time that Abby is growing up!
This week I have noticed several things about Abby that make her seem so old to me!


  • Will and Henry called her on the phone, to see if she could "hang out."
  • Abby fed the fish in our fishpond (this is the girl who didn't want us to buy this house last summer, because of the fish pond! This is the girl who hates fish!).
  • Abby is becoming a confident cook. This week she made homemade pizza, raspberry muffins, and burritos, all by herself (she only needed help with the hot pans and oven).
  • Abby has been teaching ME how to play the recorder! Impressive Abby!
  • She stayed home with Lucy, all by herself while Ella and I drove to pick up Kate at a friends house.

As I have observed Abby doing all of these things this week, I told Abby, "You are getting so old." Her response, "I am not getting old! That makes me sound like I am an old person.
I am just getting mature!"
Yes you are Abby, and we are so proud of you!





No comments:

Post a Comment