Thursday, June 12, 2014

Week 2 of Summer

Week 2 
of Summer Fun
Our girls are taking a tennis class everyday at Rocket Park
with The Stevenson's.
I was lucky enough to have 9 Cute kids for one day! 
Dan & Grace had a wedding and we had
five of their kids over.
(I could have 9 kids if they were all this cute!)
They played basketball, and made snowcones, 
and everyone played so well.

Another day this week we visited 
Temple Square.
We toured the Beehive House.
We explored The Church History Museum.
This week I have been teaching the girls how to cook.
They find recipes in cookbooks that they want
to try.  It has been a lot of fun!
Kaylee has even joined in the fun.

The girls have also been really into crafts.
I loved their creative creations.
They made these cute door hangers.
Ella painted this cute birdhouse.

Lucy & Kate colored this cute bag.

We spent another day at LAGOON.

We visited City Creek and saw the Wicked Clothes on display.
Our girls loved everything....except the flying monkeys.

Finally, our girls have been doing fantastic at their 
summer jobs.
From laundry, to organizing the mudroom 
to sweeping the floor.... they have been 
earning stars every day for their chores.
They can use their hard earned stars, to buy treasures.
Today they cashed in their stars for a trip to the Disney Store.
I love summer and I love time with my girls!!

1 comment:

  1. love all your cute ideas! Keep them coming. I might have to use some of them. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete