Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 2 - Lake Tahoe & Emerald Bay

Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe
 This was my favorite day of our whole trip.
Emerald Bay is AMAZING! It is SO beauitful.
The island in the middle is called, Fannette Island.
 We took the Vikingsholm trail down to the water.

There is a really old castle right on the water. 
 I LOVE going anywhere and everywhere with this guy! 
The kids found their own island.
They named it Pirate Island.

Lucy LOVED the animals.
We also hiked to Eagle Falls.
Our very tiny family on the bridge.
I love the bridges and falls. So peaceful.
My girls.
This tree is huge.  
Linking arms we couldn't even hug half the tree.
Lucy could fit inside of this tree.
 Lucy's sweet ride on the way back up. 
We ate lunch at Beacon Grill,
right on the water. So fun.
After lunch we rented bikes. 
Everyone LOVED our family bike ride.
They have really fun bike paths.
Luckily we didn't run into any bears, just one crazy dog.
We rode 7 miles.
My view.  I love our little family.
These two giggled and
sang the whole time.
Jamba Juice & Subway for dinner 
& swimming at the hotel pool were a great ending to the day.
A very fun day at Tahoe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment