Saturday, November 7, 2009

3 Little Cutties

Cool purple cast! It has been a crazy 5 weeks of cast life. No gymnastics, soccer or dance. My favorite memory with Abby's cast is the night she slept with me. J was out of town, so I agreed. In the middle of the night, she rolled over and whacked me in the face with her cast! Ouch! I never knew how hard a cast is!!!! Good thing I love you Abby!
Kate loves preschool. She loves her teacher, her friends, and playing with toys. Her favorite toy is the beauty parlor toy set. One of the things I love about Kate is her natural eye for fashion. She tells me how to do her hair, which boots she wants to wear, etc. She even gives me tips on what I should wear (I think I should listen), and always compliments me when I wear ruffles or skirts! Thank you Kate!
Ella's favorite past time is to follow me around the house. Wherever I am, she is 2 steps behind, or ahead, depending on the day! She loves to play barbies, to dance to music (with pom poms), and to play outside. Ever since Halloween, she has been really into dressing up. She loves everything frilly, especially to twirl. In this picture she has some toy scissors and a toy curling iron, as well as a daisy hair clip. She is ready for the next client! Any volunteers?

No comments:

Post a Comment