Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Class Store


One of my favorite memories from 1st grade was our class store. We could save our pretend class money, and buy gummy worms, or small erasers. My favorite thing to collect were these little cabbage patch looking dolls that were clips. If you pinched their shoulder blades together, you could hook them onto anything! I loved them! I had about 12, 6 boys and 6 girls. Some of them were twins (a boy and a girl) that matched. I spent hours playing with them and felt good about "earning" them. I was happy to learn that Abby's class does a store too. In fact....it made me SO happy! They earn nickels and have to count their money. Abby had 125, and bought the biggest Hershey Kiss ever. Keep up the great work Abby. We are so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment