Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Ward = New Callings

We are excited to get to know the people in our new ward! After just 3 weeks in church, we were given callings. James is over Cub Scouts! He will do awesome working with the boys, and I am primary teacher substitute!

As for me, my dream calling! The last 3 wards we have been in were as follows:
University Student Ward = Primary Presidency
Draper Ward = RS Presidency - Secretary
Previous Bountiful Ward = RS Presidency - 2nd Counselor
Being a primary teacher substitute sounds like the perfect calling for me!!! Awesome! I helped out in 2 different classes last Sunday! I love the kids. I love being in Primary!

As for James, he has been in Elder's Quorum Presidency's for the past 10 years. In all 3 wards we have been in! He is also happy for a change! He will work well with the boys!

1 comment: