Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend Recovery

Sitting on the couch for 3 days, was quite difficult for me!
I have the best family!!!
They made it more enjoyable with their great company!The girls colored and created the coolest fort!
Kate was quite the entertainer.
She made her own marching band to keep me entertained,
hitting spoons together and singing away!
J did all of the dishes all weekend, and even spent 3 hours cleaning the carpets.
Ella loved helping keep the house clean.
Kate and Ella organized the pantry for me!
When it was all over...
we had a pink pizza party to celebrate healthy baby girl #4!
You are already so LOVED!!!

Being down all weekend wasn't so bad with so much love and company!
Thank you wonderful family!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute little family! I bet that was hard to be down for three days. My favorite was Kate entertaining you with a marching band. :)

    ReplyDelete