Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bed rest is working too well

I had my 37 week appointment yesterday. Apparently, bed rest is working too well! Actually, I am so grateful we have been able to keep the baby in for the past 2 weeks!!! We can thank so many friends and family members for all of the help. However, now that I am past 37 weeks pregnant, we are ready when the baby is ready!

We decided for me not to be induced tomorrow. I still have 19 days until my due date. Dr Macy gave me the choice, but said it would a long labor. I have never been induced, and would really rather my body and the baby slip into labor on their own. So, no more medicine, lots of walking, shopping, a pedicure and manicure, and outings with the girls. I have a feeling this little girl will want to come soon! Why not let her choose her own Birthday, and enjoy getting out a bit before she decides to debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment