Friday, May 13, 2011

2 1/2 Weeks of Sickness

The last time I remember all of us being healthy, was on Easter. We were happy, smiling and all sleeping through the night. 2 days later, I woke up with a sore throat and the beginnings of what seemed to be a cold. Since that time, we have had the stomach flu, bronchitis, walking pneumonia, and anything and everything else you could possible imagine. Abby missed 2 days of school, I didn't leave the house for a whole week, except for a trip to Instacare. James had to take time off work to take care of the kids, especially Lucy. The Doctor suggested that I stay away from my precious baby, to prevent sharing my germs. Lucy took to formula and a bottle. James has been waking up for night feedings.....and Lucy has stayed healthy.

Now....after all the fun, we are hoping to stay healthy for a really long time!
We have had enough of everything!

You will notice that there is not a sleeping picture of Ella.....
that is because she and I have been coughing buddies and hardly slept!
Maybe tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment