Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Motherhood

Why I love being a Mom...
- I get to hold a yummy baby all day long!
We can't get enough of Lucy Grace!
- Lucy Grace sleeping all night (12 hours)! She has been sleeping 12 hours every night for the past week! What a great 13 week old baby! She wakes up smiling, and I do too!
- I get lots of hugs. How I love my hugs!
- Today it was raining. We went to the grocery store, cleaned the house, made dinner, etc. Kate said, "I love days like today!" It made me smile. One day I know I will look back at these days and long for a day like today too. It is wonderful to hang out with the little ones you love the most!

Favorite quotes of the Week...
- I asked Abby if she was ready for me to do her hair for school, she responded, "Just a minute Mom, I need to finish changing a diaper." Wow!!! Abby and Kate both, are great on diaper duty, even without being asked!

Funny Things She said...
- Ella has been getting into bed with us a few times a week, in the middle of the night. One night she had snails in her bed, another night, it was snakes. Still another....bugs in her bum! That one still makes us laugh! Ella has good dreams too. Her favorite dream to talk about is, "I dreamed about you and Daddy and you getting married in the temple, and then when Lucy Grace was a baby in your tummy." Thank you Ella! We love your sweet dreams (and your cute poises)!

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I can't believe Lucy is sleeping 12 hours! Wow! I'm so jealous!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete